Salesforce.com enables businesses to focus on the things they do best. Salesforce is a comprehensive cloud-based business systems App that started out as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, but is now the platform that is at the centre of your business systems, including:
- Manage all clients, contacts, deals, leads and any related data you need to know about them
- Detailed interaction records from every client and contact that delivers amazing customer service
- Automate repetitive actions so things don’t slip through the cracks
- Comprehensive reporting to show how your business is tracking
- Fully featured mobile Apps to keep up-to-date when not in front of a computer
The power of the Salesforce Platform is in part the Apps that extend the functionality of the core Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Service Cloud. These Salesforce Platform Apps and the Apps built especially for your business mean that you could potentially run your whole business from the Salesforce Platform. Salesforce comes into its own when integrated with other applications including your website and cloud-based accounting systems like Xero and Saasu.
As a Salesforce.com Registered Consulting Partner and Certified Salesforce professional, we help your business understand and customise Salesforce to suit your business needs and train your staff in using Salesforce and any integrated Apps.
Also see our Salesforce site on Confluence where we are documenting tips and tricks for using Salesforce.
Featured posts about Salesforce :
- 16-May-2013 - Chatter is a great tool, and if you use Salesforce, you should be using it, and using it every day – many times a day. Chatter is great for “working out loud” and keeping others in your team up to date with what you are doing. There is a lot of help out there about [Read More...]
- 25-Mar-2012 - In my last post on Salesforce, I talked about the methodology I use when tackling a Salesforce implementation. One of the key points to my methodology is to do code only where it is absolutely necessary (In fact, this is my methodology when using almost any product). I came across a situation for a client [Read More...]
- 4-Jan-2012 - I’m a bit of a way on the path to becoming a Salesforce Consultant (not quite certified yet, but that’s just because I have to sit for the exam). I love Salesforce and what you can do with it, but then sometimes you just come unstuck over the smallest of details and think that it [Read More...]